What to expect
Novi Pazar Greeters provide an excellent resource to help visitors find everything they are looking for and get to know the city. Our Greeters can tell you about the highlights of the city but can also show you some of the best local places and things that you won’t find in a guidebook. You can ask your Greeter about the best places to get a coffee, what special foods Novi Pazar offers, where to find stores, or anything else you might be interested in. Meeting with a Greeter allows you to discover more about the city but also learn about what it is like to live here and connect with a local.
To request a greeter, fill out this form to let us know when you will be here, what you’re interested in, and how to get in touch. If possible, please try to contact us with as much advanced notice so we can best accommodate you! We are available all year round, rain or shine. We will do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you’re still not sure, here are our top 10 reasons to visit Novi Pazar:
1. Try Novi Pazar’s Specialty Ćevapi and Mantije
2. Visit Sopoćani Monastery
3. Have a Drink at One of the City’s Countless Cafés
4. Spend an Afternoon in the City Park at the Old Turkish Fort
5. Explore the Bustling Streets of the Old Town
6. Sample a Traditional Turkish Coffee
7. Get Some Fresh Air in the Surrounding Hills and Countryside
8. Attend a Live Music Performance at One of the City’s Pubs and Bars
9. Enjoy a Meal for under €5 at a Restaurant on the Pedestrian Street
10. Browse the City Market on a Sunday